Again, God has spoken
through prophets. Will
mankind listen this time?
If not otherwise indicated, all posts of this site are quotations or excerpts from the New Revelation texts received between 1840 and 1880.
Inserts or comments by the publisher contained in the original texts are marked by [square brackets].
Grey:available in German only
3DT - Three days in the Temple
BM - Bishop Martin (Sunsets into Sunrises)
CHJ - Childhood of Jesus
EM - Earth and Moon
FL - The Fly
FP - Fundamental Principles of Life
GGJ - The Great Gospel of John
GH - Gifts from Heaven
HHG - Household of God
IRU - Immortality and reunion (UuW)
JL - Jesus‘ letters with King Ukkama of Edessa
LS - The Lord‘s Sermons
NS - The Natural Sun
RB - Robert Blum
SA - The Saturn
SC - Secrets of Creation
SE - Scripture Explanations
SN - Secrets of Nature
SpS - The Spiritual Sun
In a Nutshell
What should we do ?
In His New Word, God tells us:
Will we be "judged" ?
- We have received our free will from Him so we can choose between good and evil. If we choose the God‘s side, are convinced of His love and love Him in return, He will bless us beyond imagination.
- To master that task He gave us His Ten Commandments, plus the two commandments of love.
- We are put on this earth at the end of an immensely long school our soul had to go through, a school of humbleness. Our earthly life is the last phase of that education. It is "God‘s university".
- A small spark of God‘s spirit is within our heart. The more we grow it, the better it can guide us and resist the trappings of Satan.
- After having discovered Him and believe in Him, we should live actively His commandments, meaning to practically apply His precepts of love, and above all love Him with all our force.
- So our remaining days on earth should be ruled by active love to our fellow humans and love to God. Then (a) we shall not see death and (b) we will avoid the negative areas of the spiritual world. Else, we will be put back into another rather unattractive school for a very long time.
- By the way, the only "asset" we can take along when we leave the earth is our "love account". This account is credited with all acts of brotherly/sisterly or fatherly/motherly, or similar love. (Sex without true love goes on the debit side of this account).
Our acts, our behavior will judge us.
Reports & articles