Again, God has spoken
through prophets. Will
mankind listen this time?
If not otherwise indicated, all posts of this site are quotations or excerpts from the New Revelation texts received between 1840 and 1880.
Inserts or comments by the publisher contained in the original texts are marked by [square brackets].
Grey:available in German only
3DT - Three days in the Temple
BM - Bishop Martin (Sunsets into Sunrises)
CHJ - Childhood of Jesus
EM - Earth and Moon
FL - The Fly
FP - Fundamental Principles of Life
GGJ - The Great Gospel of John
GH - Gifts from Heaven
HHG - Household of God
IRU - Immortality and reunion (UuW)
JL - Jesus‘ letters with King Ukkama of Edessa
LS - The Lord‘s Sermons
NS - The Natural Sun
RB - Robert Blum
SA - The Saturn
SC - Secrets of Creation
SE - Scripture Explanations
SN - Secrets of Nature
SpS - The Spiritual Sun
Death and eternal Life
Death and Judgement Day
What will happen to us mortals that day:
We learn from the New Revelation that "Judgment Day" is nothing else but everybody‘s last day on earth. It is the day our soul separates from our body. Several volumes of the New Revelation touch on this subject.
- When we die our soul separates itself from the body - more or less easily.
- The body will be left to disintegrate,
- After its separation from the body our soul will immediately pass into the spirit world in a fully conscious state (sorry no sleep, Adventist friends!) [GGJ.07_209,12]
- Our soul will have a human form and have an etheric body, unless it has committed suicide,
- Jesus Himself will raise on this Judgment Day whoever "listens to My teaching, believes in Me and acts accordingly", i.e. takes this soul to heaven
- If the soul does not enter heaven, it soul will find itself with exactly the same surroundings as the person who died,
- The process of guidance for the soul will start in all levels of the spiritual (the real, because eternal) world
The transition and our arrival and existence in the spiritual realm are dealt with in detail in "Sunsets into Sunrises" and "Robert Blum". The latter, however, is not yet available in English.
As short view in the transition and first experiences of a soul in the beyond is given in "Beyond the Threshold".
Sources on the subject: EM.28; GGJ.02:195,2; GGJ.08:82,10; 1:48,8 on; 5:68 on CH39,13 on; GGJ.08:4,11 on; 01:206,15; HH.3:88,8; GGJ.04:51,3 on; 04:128,6 on, 4:130,15 on; 4:139,5 on; 4:150 on; 5:71,6 on; 7:209,19 on; EM53.
» Beyond the Threshold
Reports & articles