Again, God has spoken
through prophets. Will
mankind listen this time?
If not otherwise indicated, all posts of this site are quotations or excerpts from the New Revelation texts received between 1840 and 1880.
Inserts or comments by the publisher contained in the original texts are marked by [square brackets].
Grey:available in German only
3DT - Three days in the Temple
BM - Bishop Martin (Sunsets into Sunrises)
CHJ - Childhood of Jesus
EM - Earth and Moon
FL - The Fly
FP - Fundamental Principles of Life
GGJ - The Great Gospel of John
GH - Gifts from Heaven
HHG - Household of God
IRU - Immortality and reunion (UuW)
JL - Jesus‘ letters with King Ukkama of Edessa
LS - The Lord‘s Sermons
NS - The Natural Sun
RB - Robert Blum
SA - The Saturn
SC - Secrets of Creation
SE - Scripture Explanations
SN - Secrets of Nature
SpS - The Spiritual Sun
Jesus and the Jews
Jesus predicts the destruction of Jerusalem
It is the third day of the twelve year old Jesus‘ discussion with the top brass in the temple. Jesus has told his audience some truths they know are correct but would never admit.
‘At this speech of Mine, the chief priest grew quite angry, and said: "Boy, who gave you the right to menace us and the temple? Did we make the laws according to which we have to act? Some of your former speeches were wise, but this last one is unwise! Do you not know that no tree falls at one blow? It is vain to change something which cannot possibly be changed! Just change the people yourself - if you can! The Jewish nation is already a very old tree; it can no longer be bent like a young hazel sapling!
(02) "We certainly have no wish to doubt that you have a higher vocation from God. But just the same, you must not tread the old institutions originating from Moses under your feet, even if they contain a number of new additions required by later circumstances; nor should you compare us, the people‘s administrators, to wolves in sheep‘s clothing! For we have torn no one yet. If we have chastised a blasphemer of God and the temple, or an adulterer, we did only what was commanded by Moses. Can you say that we acted wrongly and against the laws of God?
(03) "When you speak with us, measure your words a little better, for if you find some fault with us or the Temple, tell us with kind words, and we shall then see what can be done. But with threats of Divine Wisdom, you will accomplish nothing at all with us!"
(04) ‘Said I: "With your kind, no one yet has accomplished anything, nor have they with gentle words, nor with sharp words.
Grace will be given to the heathens
Therefore, you shall remain as you are until the end of the world. But for this reason, grace shall be taken away from you and given to the heathens!
(05) "Look beyond the great sea, at the continent of Europe. It is inhabited by none but heathens; very rarely does a Jew go there. Thither shall the Grace from Heaven be transplanted!
(06) "In some seventy years, they shall look for Jerusalem and the temple, but shall find no more the place where the city and the temple had been standing. And then they will say: ‘Hmm, what does it matter about the old place where the temple once stood? Let us take the next best place and build ourselves a Temple of Solomon upon it, fitting it out as it was fitted formerly.‘
(07) "Thus will they speak and also act! But when they begin to work at the temple, a powerful fire shall come forth from the earth, and cause heavy injury to workmen and materials.
(08) "Soon ‘ after several of such unsuccessful attempts, tribes of heathens from the East and South will penetrate into this country and devastate it. You will then be scattered over the whole Earth, and you will be persecuted from one end of the world to the other!
(09) "That shall happen because you arbitrarily departed from the ancient Doctrines of God, establishing in their place...
To read on go to the Downloads tab and download the ebook "3 Days in the
Temple", chapter 26.
» Jesus predicts the destruction of Jerusalem - Page 1
» Jesus predicts the destruction of Jerusalem - Page 2
Reports & articles