Again, God has spoken
through prophets. Will
mankind listen this time?
If not otherwise indicated, all posts of this site are quotations or excerpts from the New Revelation texts received between 1840 and 1880.
Inserts or comments by the publisher contained in the original texts are marked by [square brackets].
Grey:available in German only
3DT - Three days in the Temple
BM - Bishop Martin (Sunsets into Sunrises)
CHJ - Childhood of Jesus
EM - Earth and Moon
FL - The Fly
FP - Fundamental Principles of Life
GGJ - The Great Gospel of John
GH - Gifts from Heaven
HHG - Household of God
IRU - Immortality and reunion (UuW)
JL - Jesus‘ letters with King Ukkama of Edessa
LS - The Lord‘s Sermons
NS - The Natural Sun
RB - Robert Blum
SA - The Saturn
SC - Secrets of Creation
SE - Scripture Explanations
SN - Secrets of Nature
SpS - The Spiritual Sun
"He who believes in Me and acts according to My teaching will harvest eternal life
Jesus‘ prophesy for our time
Situation: On the road back to the town of Sychar, the high priest Jonael‘s daughters ask the Lord Jesus about the end of the world. Jesus tells them what will happen in the near future with Jerusalem, Rome and the world and that shortly Satan ("the prince of the world") and his followers will be judged. He also tells them about the end of the world and the general judgment similar to the one at Noah‘s time and they ask with amazement when and how this will come about.
Jesus answers their question as follows: more...
More about our time, "not quite 2000 years" after Jesus:
- Predictions about the fourth beast (of the Apocalypse), inventions of giant telescopes, railways, steamships, fax/e-mail, automobiles, [GGJ.08:185,07] and modern warfare.
- Predictions about false prophets and the falsification of Jesus‘ teaching for profit reasons.
- Predictions about the use of coal and oil (other "treasures deep within the earth") and a destroying fire.
- Predictions about weapons of mass destruction and their dangers but also benefits.
- Predictions about catastrophes like at Noah‘s time or Sodom and Gomorrah, epidemic diseases "never seen before" (AIDS, SARS, Kreuzfeld Jacob etc.), wars and earthquakes [GGJ.06:174,05], debt, exorbitant taxes and inflation [GGJ.08:185,03]
- Prediction that people who talk about God‘s judgment and in the name of Jesus will be ridiculed, fined and jailed.
- People in big cities will suffer most.
- That judgment will be the last on this earth.
Only those of us who live according to God‘s order will not be harmed in the cleansing.
On another occasion Jesus criticizes the status of humanity in our time:
Gifts of Heaven 02:42.01.25,01; (dictated 25.1.1842):
- The indecent dancing
- The scandalous fashion
- The refusal of marriage
- The extortionate industry (economy)
- Big cities for the rich only
- Huge chunks of land for a few rich, nothing for the poor
- Disrespect for the poor and homeless
- The time of paper (bureaucracy and fiat currencies)
- Beware of a time where bread is taxed (locusts)
- Usury protected by law (taxes, banks, trade, land owners)
- Indecency of women, whore mongering, sex, pornography etc.
- Greed of the churches
The Lord‘s lesson about the final judgment found in GGJ.08:182.
» Jesus' prophecy for our time
Reports & articles