Again, God has spoken
through prophets. Will
mankind listen this time?
If not otherwise indicated, all posts of this site are quotations or excerpts from the New Revelation texts received between 1840 and 1880.
Inserts or comments by the publisher contained in the original texts are marked by [square brackets].
Grey:available in German only
3DT - Three days in the Temple
BM - Bishop Martin (Sunsets into Sunrises)
CHJ - Childhood of Jesus
EM - Earth and Moon
FL - The Fly
FP - Fundamental Principles of Life
GGJ - The Great Gospel of John
GH - Gifts from Heaven
HHG - Household of God
IRU - Immortality and reunion (UuW)
JL - Jesus‘ letters with King Ukkama of Edessa
LS - The Lord‘s Sermons
NS - The Natural Sun
RB - Robert Blum
SA - The Saturn
SC - Secrets of Creation
SE - Scripture Explanations
SN - Secrets of Nature
SpS - The Spiritual Sun
Matter itself is nothing but My wrath mellowed by My merciful love.
a) The physical Earth.
God‘s revelation tells us details about the physical Earth which are notable. It is to a certain extent still in marked contrast with the theories of the sciences, especially as to the subject of the age of the universe in general and the Earth in particular despite the fact that many statements in the New Revelation have been discovered in the meantime.
(*) "Since millions and millions of eons, light, which is just another form of matter, roams space in order to once bear witness to the attentive observer of a spiritual Creator. He, who called into being those worlds before your world had, while being a ball of mist, the slightest intention of separating itself from the original mass and form an isolated unit, in order to become, while slowly solidifying and evolving, a home of living beings, who would praise, love and worship Me like many millions of other created ones!" [SC.01:020,34]
- The Earth did not originate from the sun (GGJ.04:106,08) but from the central sun of our universe or shell globe. The Earth stems from the primordial central sun, which is "Urka", our star Regulus in Leo.[EM.01:053,18]
- The age of the Earth is stated as several "quintillion" years, which corresponds in British standard to a value with 30 zeros (1030). [EM.01:053,17]
- The age of the primordial central sun of our universe (shell globe) is "several Dezillion" years (1060) older then the age of the Earth.[EM.01:053,17]
- As the Earth stems from the primordial central sun it is immensely older then the sun (*)
- For a long time its matter was gaseous but became what it is today only after the sun formed. It received much matter from the sun during the phase of solidification. [GGJ.04:106,08].
- The Moon split from Earth during the amorphous-gaseous phase [GGJ.04:107,03].
- Like every other celestial body so the Earth has an animal-organic life. It breathes and feeds. Description of the Earth‘s organs: EM.01:002 on, and GGJ.08:096,05.
- There is more water locked below "mountains" (below the Earth‘s tectonic plates) then contain all oceans.(**)
- There is not one celestial body besides the Earth in all creation which features a greater variety of animal and plant species than Earth.
(**) "It was God Himself who set the mountains on the Earth and arranged them for a thousand fold benefit and has under the mountains dug huge and deep water basins which contain a hundred times more water than there is within all the surface‘ oceans. And these subterranean waters are quasi the blood of the Earth which circles the vast canals of the Earth, securing according to the order of the Lord its steady movement and thereby its organic life. Because a celestial body must have a life as well, if it is meant to be a carrier and nourisher of life." [HHG.03:342,03]
Age of the Earth: Several 1030 years (US standard: million trillion trillion years, GB standard: Quintillion years) [EM.01:053,17].
In comparison: Current theory of astrophysics assume that the universe has an age of about 16 billion or 16 x 109 years (acc. to US usage) which has been calculated based on the Big Bang theory (expanding universe) . The New Revelation does not confirm an expanding universe.
« The Earth
» b) The Spiritual Earth
Reports & articles