Again, God has spoken
through prophets. Will
mankind listen this time?
If not otherwise indicated, all posts of this site are quotations or excerpts from the New Revelation texts received between 1840 and 1880.
Inserts or comments by the publisher contained in the original texts are marked by [square brackets].
Grey:available in German only
3DT - Three days in the Temple
BM - Bishop Martin (Sunsets into Sunrises)
CHJ - Childhood of Jesus
EM - Earth and Moon
FL - The Fly
FP - Fundamental Principles of Life
GGJ - The Great Gospel of John
GH - Gifts from Heaven
HHG - Household of God
IRU - Immortality and reunion (UuW)
JL - Jesus‘ letters with King Ukkama of Edessa
LS - The Lord‘s Sermons
NS - The Natural Sun
RB - Robert Blum
SA - The Saturn
SC - Secrets of Creation
SE - Scripture Explanations
SN - Secrets of Nature
SpS - The Spiritual Sun
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
The Secret of Creation >> page 3
- "And lo, eternal Love spoke to them and they understood the Word! Then their tongues were loosened, and the first word that flowed from their lips was love. And the Deity was pleased with the tone of their speech and was moved by love, and the movement took form within the created, and the form became sound, and the sound was the second word -God.
- "And only now were the created perfected. And Love spoke to the created: 'The first among you was lost. Therefore, I am taking his place and shall be among you forever!"
- "Then their tongues were loosened once more and they bent their knees and worshipped Love.
- "Now behold all that Love did and God within Love and Love within God. - And Love felt compassion for the lost, but the Deity quaked in Its wrath and a great thunder was heard in an the spaces of God's infinity. And the thunder penetrated to the innermost of eternal Love and Love alone understood the thunder of the Deity. And the thunder became a word within It and spoke: "Yours shall be all the might; do whatever pleases You and speak: 'Let there be' and it shall be."
- "And lo, Love was stirred to Its innermost and the first tear flowed from the eye of eternal Love, and this tear flowed from the heart of the Deity and was, is, and shall forever be called MERCY.
- "This tear became a great water which flowed into all the spaces of infinity and into the uttermost depths of the wrath of the Deity and appeased the fire of God's anger.
- "And lo, the Spirit of God in its power moved gently over the waters of mercy and the waters parted. And God spoke out of His Love, and His Love was the Word, and the Word descended into the uttermost depths and hovered over the waters, and the waters became separated like dew- drops and were spread out in all the spaces of infinity in large and small drops, according to the number of the lost which is endless.
- "And lo, the last drop which remained was the innermost of the waters and the innermost of mercy and was not spread out, but remained where it had been left and was destined to be the center-point and the stage for the greatest deed of eternal Love.
- "And now behold: This last drop became the planet earth, which you and your brothers inhabit. And the other drops were formed into countless suns, planets and moons of all kinds. And lo, thus came into existence the visible firmament with its stars, the sun, the moon and the visible earth with its oceans and firm land.
- "Now lift up your eyes and see, and you shall comprehend the wonders of eternal Love! You always see the radiance of the sun, the light of the moon and the shimmer and glitter of the stars in their varied constellations, which you call the signs of the Zodiak. You see also the great variety of formations in all the three kingdoms of nature of the natural earth. However, to this day no one has fathomed and properly comprehended the nature and source of the sun's radiance and how it has come about, the shine of the moon, the shimmer and glitter of the stars and their most varied constellations and the structure of the earth.
- "For behold, My children must be introduced to all the beautiful things their holy, most loving Father has available as gifts to His children who recognize Him, love Him alone above all and love each other for love of their Father.
- "And behold: When all the suns with their planets came into existence through the might of the eternal, infinite God's merciful love, they had as yet no radiance, shine, shimmer or glimmer, for there was still dark night on the created suns, earths and moons. But into the center of the suns eternal Love sank a small spark of Its grace, and this spark - taster than lightning - illuminated the dark masses and lo, they shone upon the earths with a great radiance and are still shining and will do so as long as the spark of grace is not taken from them.
« In the Beginning
» In the Beginning
» The Secret of Creation >> page 1
» The Secret of Creation >> page 2
» The Secret of Creation >> page 4
» The Secret of Creation >> page 5
Reports & articles