Again, God has spoken
through prophets. Will
mankind listen this time?
If not otherwise indicated, all posts of this site are quotations or excerpts from the New Revelation texts received between 1840 and 1880.
Inserts or comments by the publisher contained in the original texts are marked by [square brackets].
Grey:available in German only
3DT - Three days in the Temple
BM - Bishop Martin (Sunsets into Sunrises)
CHJ - Childhood of Jesus
EM - Earth and Moon
FL - The Fly
FP - Fundamental Principles of Life
GGJ - The Great Gospel of John
GH - Gifts from Heaven
HHG - Household of God
IRU - Immortality and reunion (UuW)
JL - Jesus‘ letters with King Ukkama of Edessa
LS - The Lord‘s Sermons
NS - The Natural Sun
RB - Robert Blum
SA - The Saturn
SC - Secrets of Creation
SE - Scripture Explanations
SN - Secrets of Nature
SpS - The Spiritual Sun
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
The Secret of Creation >> page 4
- "And behold, the earths and moons also began to shine, and they were allocated to the suns in just numbers and Love breathed upon them through the power and might of the Deity, and lo, the light vibrated on the suns, the seas on the planets heaved and whirled the floods, and the air currents and winds floated and blew over the earths like the Spirit of God over the waters of mercy. And the moons rose mightily above the earths to which they bad been given like fruit on a tree and began to revolve around them in wide circles as constant companions. And where there were many of them they were united in fixed orbits as a sign of the love of the children who are to constantly behold the face of their Father, as do the moons their earths, to prevent them from being torn from their orbits and destroyed on account of their light structure.
- "For behold, the moons are not solid, but porous, similar to the foam of the sea when it becomes firmer and more solid, and they are barren and without water. The air of the earth is there as the water of the moons and their air is like the ether between the suns and earths. And they (the moons) are destined to receive the worldlings, to hold the spirits of matter, to probe their constancy and mature them for the reception of grace.
- "The solid part of the earths is that part of the wrath of the Deity which was appeased through mercy and holds with strong fetters the spirits of those who had strayed. They will be held until the appointed time of their unaware release when they - individually bound - are put into matter which is softer, yet strong enough to hold them, and from which they will only be able to emerge when eternal Love has once more awakened them. The seas and waters are full of them that they may there become humble, and the air is full of them, so that they can there be purified. Eternal Love is the form in everything; however the wrath of the Deity is only appeased on earth, but not abolished.
- "But note this well: In the center of the sun there dwells the spark of grace and gives light to the world through the fire of God's wrath. In the center of the earth, however, there dwells a spark of God's wrath like a fire- dragon and keeps the evil hordes in a solid state like stones, which must first be softened through the water of mercy if they are to be released for a second trial to gain freedom and eternal life.
"And now understand the mystery of your being and marvel at the great love of eternal Might and how often It has let you be born again in order to reclaim you, who were lost, for eternal life, for freedom, for the law, for love and light and for beholding Its face.
"And behold, all this I want to make known to you and through you to many others too, so that you may finally understand how exceedingly good eternal Love must be when It untiringly tolerates so much and does such great and marvelous things for you disobedient beings.
- "And so through the breath of the mercy of Love the earths were made to revolve around their guns and rotate around their own centers for a sign to the children that they may in all they do follow the example of the earths' movement around the suns and the moons around the earths. And the weak shall be like the moons and the strong like the earth, and the reborn shall be like the sun.
"And the weak shall behold the strength of Love that never forsakes them if they, like the moons, steadfastly turn towards the face of Love, revolving around it in smaller circles, yet by its power are also drawn into the great circle. And the strong shall be like the earth, rotating independently, in order to hold themselves ready at all times to receive the light and warmth from the grace of Love.
« In the Beginning
» In the Beginning
» The Secret of Creation >> page 1
» The Secret of Creation >> page 2
» The Secret of Creation >> page 3
» The Secret of Creation >> page 5
Reports & articles