Again, God has spoken
through prophets. Will
mankind listen this time?
If not otherwise indicated, all posts of this site are quotations or excerpts from the New Revelation texts received between 1840 and 1880.
Inserts or comments by the publisher contained in the original texts are marked by [square brackets].
Grey:available in German only
3DT - Three days in the Temple
BM - Bishop Martin (Sunsets into Sunrises)
CHJ - Childhood of Jesus
EM - Earth and Moon
FL - The Fly
FP - Fundamental Principles of Life
GGJ - The Great Gospel of John
GH - Gifts from Heaven
HHG - Household of God
IRU - Immortality and reunion (UuW)
JL - Jesus‘ letters with King Ukkama of Edessa
LS - The Lord‘s Sermons
NS - The Natural Sun
RB - Robert Blum
SA - The Saturn
SC - Secrets of Creation
SE - Scripture Explanations
SN - Secrets of Nature
SpS - The Spiritual Sun
7 Words on the Cross
In this text Jesus reveals the deeper, spiritual sense of His words on the cross:
- ‘Father, forgive them: for they know not what they do."
- "I Thirst."
- "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthania." ("My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?")
- "He saith unto His mother: ‘Woman, behold thy son!‘"; "Then saith He to the disciple: ‘Behold thy mother!‘"
- "Verily I say unto thee: today shalt thou be with Me in Paradise."
- "Father, into Thy Hands I commend My Spirit"
- "It is finished."
Please go to the 'DOWNLOADS' tab above and get the full text in PDF.
Reports & articles